About SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach
SERVPRO of Long Beach understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." Servicing Long Beach & Signal Hill, SERVPRO of Long Beach specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Long Beach can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach.
The owners, Henry and Fara Sonboli, are dedicated to providing excellent service and are committed to hiring and training highly qualified restoration professionals.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Long Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Long Beach Commercial Real Estate Council
- Rotary Club of Signal Hill
- Signal Hill Chamber of Commerce
- Women's Realtor Council, Long Beach
- Certificate of Achievement Community Emergency Response Team