Recent Before & After Photos

Residential Water damage Long Beach, CA


We had a water damage in our bathroom in Long Beach California and called SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach to evaluate the damaged area. The crew showed up at ou... READ MORE



Water Damage


IT COST ME MORE IN THE LONG RUN.... I had clogged drain lines, a pipe broke and my business flooded, an absolute nightmare, the fear of closing for a long perio... READ MORE



Water damage in Long Beach


I'm a property manager in Long Beach, California and during a property upgrade and roof replacement project the roofer's and myself were hit with a surprise rai... READ MORE



Mold Damage in Long Beach


This water damage In Long Beach, CA was not detected on a timely manner and unfortunately turned to mold. SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach was called in to asses... READ MORE



Damage by water heater


Water heater damage happened in Signal Hill / Long Beak, CA. Another case of water damage when the homeowner was on vacation. Homeowner came home and saw water ... READ MORE



Roof Water damage Long Beach, CA


This water damage was due to storm we had in Long Beach, CA. Home owner was in vacation during the storm, much to his surprise when he got home, he found out th... READ MORE



Residential Water damage Long Beach, CA


This water damage in Long Beach, CA caused by upstairs neighbor’s shower. Water affected 2 unit’s downstairs, living room and the kitchen. First our... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage in Long Beach, CA


This business had water damage due to toilet overflow, few rooms were affected, and the water was few inches deep. Owner of the business was looking for a resto... READ MORE



A Small Long Beach House Fire Affects All Rooms


This family’s Long Beach home suffered from a fire caused by an electrical outlet in a bedroom but soot covered most of the inside of the house. It’... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Long Beach


This Long Beach family suffered series damage after an earthquake. Once they realized the earthquake had affected their laundry room they called SERVPRO of Nort... READ MORE