What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
Yelp Review - A business near us allowed a camper to use their indoor electrical outlets to run the camper and after a few days an electrical fire occurred. The tenants in the retail plaza smelled burning wire until the camper caught sparks that led to the business who allowed them to use their outlet. We run a fitness gym a few doors down from where the fire happened, but the smell penetrated into our carpet, floor and walls. SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach was called to restore the damages and we asked if anything could be done in our facility to eliminate the horrible smell. SERVPRO provided us with an ozone machine that ran for a few days, and the smell disappeared. We are so happy as it was hindering our business.
Yelp Review - We had a fire in our building and called our insurance company, they gave us phone number for SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach.
After talking with them on the phone and gave them our insurance information, SERVPRO and their crew showed up and start working immediately. Henry and his crew worked meticulously and kept us informed every step of the way. We were very concerned that how all this is going to get handled, Henry was in touch with the adjuster for the updates and put our mind at ease. After 8 days our life went back to normal and we owe this to SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach.
Thank you guys!!
Google Review - We had a fire incident in our garage due to electrical shortage. After a long night dealing with fire department, the next day we called our insurance agent to seek help. Our agent gave us contact information of SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach. Within 30 minutes Henry and his crew showed up and went over the procedure of fire clean up. They worked 5 days vigorously to clean the fire damage in our garage and also Soot cleaning in the back unit. Once their job was completed the back unit looked very clean and smelled fresh too. The garage looked unbelievably clean, they have used special equipment to clean all the charcoaled studs and deodorize. I recommend Henry and his crew from SERVPRO to anyone in need of cleaning after fire damage.
Thank you Henry :)
Google Review - We had a fire damage in our kitchen. contacted our insurance company and gave us phone number for SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach.
They showed up to my apartment within 30 min, since it was our first fire incident they explained what is the protocol for cleaning and drying my place because of all the water from fire department had to use to put out the fire. Technician was very knowledgeable and helped us to understand the process. They started working immediately and handled our household items with care by cleaning and wrapping them with bubble wrap. Company like them take the stress and the pressure off in times like this. For sure I recommend SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach to anyone with water or fire damage. Big thanks to Henry and Miguel.
Google Review - We had a fire damage in our house. Our insurance company gave phone number for SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach. After 20 minute Henry and his crew showed up and explained everything in detail. Everyone involved from SERVPRO were courteous, timely and very detail oriented. We recommend this company to anyone is in need of their service.